Monday, March 3, 2008

Today's Frugal Acts

So, I thought for this year I would try to keep track of the frugal acts that I have done on a day by day basis. Today, the frugal things that I did were:

1) Washed two loads of laundry in cold water, I would have hung them out on the line, however we just got a snow storm last night.

2) Made a casserole in the oven and opened up the door afterward in order to warm our chilly house.

3) Kept the thermostat at 58, turned on a small space heater in both my girls bedroom and our bedroom.

4) Only turned on one light at a time in the house.

Well, that's all I can think of that I have done today!!! I hope to increase the number of things I am able to do on a weekly basis!

I have an almost one year old to put to bed now, till tomorrow...

~Katie

No comments: