Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Problem

So, I have a problem and am wondering if anyone else has been through the same thing. My two year old is all but potty trained. She is dry at night and goes all day pottying on the big girl potty, however she will not POOP! Oh my word, we have tried everything!!! We have bribed her, praised her, read to her, etc. However, she will not do it!! She has "accidently" done it about thee times or so. She comes home from daycare and asks to put a diaper on! Who would have thought this is where we would be?!!! Any advice?

~Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any great suggestions for you Katie, since we're at about the same place ourselves! DD waits to poop until she's got a diaper on every.time.! Hoping that you find a solution soon ~ I know how frustrating it is.