Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long time...

It has been such a long time since I have had the chance to get on this thing and get to work!! There are so many things going on in our neck of the woods this time of year that I am meeting myself coming and going. There are some major things that we have accomplished over the past couple of weeks, the first being getting all of our clothing changed out! What a chore, although I have to admit that I love love love spending time cleaning out the drawers in order to bring in the "new" or not so new but newly unpacked from totes! We have also begun planting our garden for the year, planted a ground covering on our "cave" in the back yard, we have been putting more effort into our yard this year and have several things in the works! I am excited as summer is around the corner and so close I can almot taste it!!

~ Katie

No comments: