Saturday, August 9, 2008

Home Improvements!

My husband and I have been contemplating upgrading our heating and adding a cooling system since we bought our house. Last year we were paying $400 a month during the winter for propane just to heat the house. We have had two estimates done, and it appears that it will be roughly $8000 to change our heating over from hot water heating, to forced air heating, add air conditioning, and then also change our hot water heater over to electric. The estimate that we chose to go with also is going to be upgrading our breaker box. My husband and I have $4000 that we have saved for this and my mom and dad have graciously decided that they would like to cover the other half! We are SOOO blessed! I will let you know more about this process as soon as we begin!! I hope everything goes well!

~Katie

No comments: