Friday, August 1, 2008

Saturday Snail Mail

I have decided to begin putting together a list of things to blog about on a weekly basis and have decided that the one day that I am going to start with is Saturday. I'm going to call it Saturday Snail Mail nice huh?! My goal for the Saturday Snail Mail edition is to keep track weekly of all of the "goodies" that I get in the mail. I am actually going to post the first edition today as my in laws will be here later in the day and will stay through the weekend.

This week in the mail I received:

  • SunSilk Straight to Perfection Shampoo/Conditioner & $1 coupon x2
  • Ponds Clean Sweep Cleansing towelette (Walmart)
  • Huggies Size 3 diaper & Wipe (Walmart)

I know this week isn't very much, but I didn't keep track very well either, so we will see the list grow hopefully next week.

~ Katie

No comments: